Ninja® Foodi™ Power Blender & Processor System with Smoothie Bowl Maker and Nutrient Extractor*
Rethink what a blender can do.
Power through thick ingredients without stalling in the Ninja® Foodi® Power Blender & Processor System with Smoothie Bowl Maker and Nutrient Extractor*. Blend and food process in the Power Blender & Processor Pitcher. Make smoothie bowls in the Smoothie Bowl Maker and drinks in the Nutrient Extraction* Cup.
* Extract a drink containing vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables.
4 powerful blenders, one base
6 Auto-iQ® preset programs
Automated programs deliver perfect smoothies, extractions, bowls, spreads, chops, and dough at the touch of a button.
Power Blender & Processor System
Ninja’s most versatile pitcher can do it all. It combines the crushing power of a blender, the precision of a food processor, and the power to make thick smoothie bowls and mix dough. Includes Total Crushing® & Chopping Blade and Dough Blade.
Smoothie Bowl Maker with built-in tamper
Blend in the bowl to power through frozen foods with less liquid for perfectly thick spoonables. Built-in tamper pushes ingredients toward the blade for perfectly smoothie bowls to nut butters.
Nutrient Extraction* Cup
Blend in the cup for better ingredient breakdown (versus BL480) when making your favorite smoothies, extractions, and frozen drinks. Includes cup with Spout Lid.
No stalling with smartTORQUE™
Our 1400-peak-watt power-dense motor is designed to maintain the high speeds required to power through heavy food loads without interruption. No shaking. No stirring. No stalling.
Effortlessly chop and puree right in the pitcher. Simplify meal making by chopping and prepping in one container.
All your baking prep is now in one pitcher. Mix cookie dough and brownie batter, knead bread dough, mix in nuts, and beat egg whites.
Blend dairy, fruit, and ice for smoothies or crush ice to snow for margaritas.
• Ninja's Most Powerful Blender system that crushes, food processes, and makes smoothie bowls and dough.
• Powerful 1400-peak-watt power-dense motor with smartTORQUE™ powers through heavy loads without stalling or there is no need to stir or shake.
• Variable speed control. Start slow and ramp up as needed for precision chopping and mixing.
• 72-oz Power Blender & Processor Pitcher: crush, chop, and make smoothie bowls and dough conveniently in one pitcher (64-oz max liquid).
• 24-oz Nutrient Extraction* Cup with better breakdown for smoother extractions, smoothies, and frozen drinks (vs. BN750).
• 14-oz Smoothie Bowl Maker with built-in tamper powers through frozen foods with less liquid for perfectly thick smoothie bowls, nut butters, and blender ice cream.
• 6 preset Auto-iQ® programs for one-touch smoothies, extractions, bowls, spreads, chopping, and dough.
• *Extract a drink containing vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables.
• Versatility of 3 vessels for 1 base—blend in the Power Blender & Processor Pitcher, Nutrient Extraction* Cup, and Smoothie Bowl Maker and store just 1 base.
• Easy-to-clean food blender is dishwasher safe
|Product Dimensions (cm)||20.8 cm L x 21.41 cm W x 35.99 cm H|
Free shipping on all orders over $75*
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee for purchases from this Site, or for select products, a 90-day money back guarantee. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order.
*does not apply outside of Canada. Orders to be shipped to Northwest Territories, Yukon or Nunavut or other territories outside of Canada or to an international address are subject to a surcharge.
- 72-oz Power Blender & Processor Pitcher (64 oz max liquid capacity) with Total Crushing® & Chopping Blade, Dough Blade, and Lid
- 24-oz Nutrient Extraction* Cup with Hybrid Edge™ Blades and Spout Lid
- 14-oz Smoothie Bowl Maker with Built-in Tamper and Storage Lid
- 1400-peak-watt power-dense motor with smartTORQUE™ to power through and never stall
- Variable Speed Control for speed & texture control of every blend
- 6 preset Auto-iQ® programs
- 11 manual programs
- Dishwasher safe containers.
- 15-recipe inspiration guide
- Powerful ice crushing
- *Extract a drink containing vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables.
What's the difference between a smoothie and a smoothie bowl?
Examples of spoonable recipes are smoothie bowls, hummus, pesto, and nut butters (thick outputs). Examples of drinkable recipes are smoothies, protein drinks, and green drinks.