Updated: March, 2021
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE ("SITE"), YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") STATED HEREIN. THESE TERMS GOVERN YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE.
This Site is made available by SharkNinja Operating LLC and all of its affiliates ("SharkNinja"), and all references herein to "we" or "us" refer to SharkNinja. All references herein to "you" or "user" refer to any user of this Site.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these terms or any aspect of the Site at any time without further notice. We will post changes to these terms on this webpage and will indicate at the top of this page the date these terms were last updated. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OR ANY FUTURE TERMS, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REGULARLY CHECK THE SITE TO DETERMINE IF THERE HAVE BEEN CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND TO REVIEW SUCH CHANGES.
11. Payment & Returns
1. License grant; restrictions
SharkNinja provides you a personal, revocable, limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, nontransferable license to use this Site conditioned on your continued compliance with these terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing license grant, you may not modify, translate, decompile, create derivative work(s) of, copy, distribute, disassemble, broadcast, transmit, publish, remove or alter any article or other content on this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you may print and download information from this Site solely for your personal use, provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other such notices contained in such information. You expressly acknowledge and agree that SharkNinja transfers no ownership or intellectual property interest or title in and to the Site to you or anyone else.You may not:
1. Use any "deep link," "page scrape," "robot," "spider," or other automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site; 2. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any SharkNinja server, by hacking, password "mining," or any other illegitimate means; 3. Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site;4. Reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site;5. Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or SharkNinja’s systems or networks or any systems or networks connected to the Site;6. Use any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction conducted on the Site, or with any other person's use of the Site;7.Forge headers, impersonate a person, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to or through the Site; 8. Use the Site in a manner that could damage, disparage, or otherwise negatively impact SharkNinja or any contributor to or other user of the Site.
2. User obligations
This Site is not intended for use by children, especially children under age thirteen (13). By accessing or using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, or that you have the express permission of a parent or legal guardian to access or use this Site, and your parent or legal guardian agrees to be bound by these terms on your behalf. You acknowledge and agree that use of the Internet and access to this Site is solely at your own risk. While we have endeavored to create a secure and reliable Site, you should understand that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from the Site over the Internet or other form of global communication network cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, we are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted to or from this Site.
3. Proprietary rights
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, sounds, artwork, computer code, programs, software, products, information, articles, and documentation as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel," and arrangement of any content contained on or available through the Site, unless otherwise indicated, are owned, controlled, and licensed by SharkNinja and its successors and assigns and are protected by law, including but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. Except as expressly provided herein, SharkNinja does not grant any express or implied right to you or any other person under any intellectual property or other proprietary rights laws or other laws, regulations, or statutes. SharkNinja enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. This Site is copyright © 2021 SharkNinja Operating LLC. All rights reserved. SharkNinja owns a copyright in the contents of the Site and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the content of the Site. Any downloadable or printable programs, information, articles or materials available through the Site and all copyrights, trade secrets, and know-how related thereto are owned by SharkNinja, unless otherwise indicated. All trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively, "Trademarks") displayed on this Site or on the content available through this Site are registered or unregistered Trademarks of SharkNinja or their respective owners. Any use of such Trademarks, including without limitation, as domain names, without the express written permission of SharkNinja or the appropriate owner is strictly prohibited.
4. User-submitted content (including blogs and forums)
This Site may contain tools that allow you to interact with other users of the Site by posting or viewing comments or opinions ("Consumer Reviews"). This section describes the terms and conditions that are applicable to any content ("Contributions") that you submit to this Site.
All comments or opinions expressed using the Consumer Reviews feature are those of their respective contributors and do not represent the views of SharkNinja, its management, or employees. SharkNinja is not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for the content of any Contribution submitted by contributors to the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, SharkNinja will not be held liable for Contributions that may infringe a third party's copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right.The nature of some Contributions may be offensive, harmful, or inaccurate, and in some cases may be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. You agree that you are fully responsible for any Contribution that you submit to the Consumer Reviews feature. Without limiting the foregoing, SharkNinja reserves the right, but is not obligated, to monitor all submissions and exercise editorial control over all such submissions, including without limitation the right to take down or remove any Contributions, in each case in its sole discretion. SharkNinja is not responsible for any failure to monitor, review, and/or delete any Contributions submitted to the Site.All Contributions are deemed to be provided on a non-confidential basis. If you make a Contribution, you understand and agree that we may publish your Contribution in its entirety, as an edited version, or not at all, in our sole discretion. We may remove, alter, or otherwise edit Contributions that we deem inappropriate for any reason, in our sole discretion. You bear all privacy and other risks associated with making Contributions to this Site. Accordingly, you should avoid posting personal information such as home address or telephone number. When you submit a Contribution, you may have the option to remain anonymous or include your username or your real name with your posting. Unless you choose to have your submission remain anonymous, you understand and agree that your username and/or full name may be posted along with your Contribution. To that extent, you do not have the same degree of privacy or confidentiality as you may receive in other areas of the Site.
Rules of conduct
You must abide by the following rules of conduct at all times while using the Consumer Reviews feature of the Site. SharkNinja may impose limits on certain aspects of the Consumer Reviews feature without notice or penalty, in our sole discretion and for any reason, including without limitation if we believe you are in breach of these rules of conduct, the terms of this Site, or any applicable law.
1. Contributions submitted by you must not contain content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, violative of any third party's privacy rights, violates any applicable law, and/or contains personal information of third parties such as telephone numbers, mail, or email addresses.
2. Vulgar language and inappropriate material is prohibited. Abbreviations, self-censoring, and attempts to circumvent the censoring features of our software violates these rules of conduct. If your Contribution contains a word that is censored by the software, you must remove the word or the post.
3. The material you post must be original material in which you own the copyright and/or that you have the legal right or license to reproduce, adapt, display, and/or distribute the material to others. Do not post photos, video, software, comments, or other content that is violative of intellectual property rights of others (including, without limitation, copyright, trade secrets, and Trademarks rights) or violative of any federal, state, local, or international laws or regulations, all of which are expressly prohibited.
4. You must not post content that degrades others, including on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability, or other classification. SharkNinja will not tolerate language intended to intimidate or incite violence.
5. Do not engage in disruptive activity including, without limitation, persistent off-topic Contributions or comments, or statements designed to incite other users to violate these terms and these rules of conduct.
6. Do not post any instructions, software, or other materials that would harm other users' computers or allow other users to harm third parties, including, without limitation, by uploading viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious, illegal, or unlawful code which is designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any software or hardware.
7. If your Contribution includes a link to an outside website, you must ensure that the content of the link is appropriate for the Site. This rule applies to mentioning or referencing a website, even if the mention is not hyperlinked from your post. If you post a link or reference a website that is inappropriate, you must remove it immediately. Inappropriate links or websites include, without limitation, links and websites that lead to earning cash, banner impressions, credits, points, and other incentives.
8. Unless specifically agreed to in writing by SharkNinja, you may not use the Consumer Reviews feature for any commercial purpose. SharkNinja prohibits any actions to solicit funds, promote commercial entities or websites, or otherwise engage in commercial activity through the Consumer Reviews feature.
SharkNinja does not claim ownership of any Contribution submitted by you or any other user. By submitting a Contribution, including using the Consumer Reviews feature, you grant to SharkNinja a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, translate, modify, edit, sublicense, and distribute the Contribution and derivative works. You also grant SharkNinja permission to use your Contribution for commercial and noncommercial uses. By submitting a Contribution, you waive all moral rights in and to such Contribution in favor of SharkNinja and anyone acting with our authorization.
In addition to, and without limiting, any other disclaimers stated in these terms or elsewhere on the Site, SharkNinja makes no representations or warranties about any Contributions, including without limitation warranties as to the quality, accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose of such material. You are solely responsible for determining and confirming the availability, appropriateness, accuracy, sufficiency, correctness, veracity, completeness, reliability, and timeliness of all Contributions. The inclusion of any user-submitted content on this Site does not imply the endorsement or sponsorship of SharkNinja. You are solely responsible or any and all consequences of any activities, transactions, and relationships that you may conduct or form with other users of the Site.
5. Links to other sites
6. Privacy of user information
7. Limitation on liability and disclaimer of warranties
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, rules and regulations, by using this Site, you agree that SharkNinja and its owner(s), parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, claims, damages or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, resulting from any use of the Site, any failure or delay by SharkNinja in connection with Site, or the performance or non-performance of the Site's features, even if SharkNinja has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This disclaimer of liability applies to, without limitation, any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of your personal information.To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, rules and regulations, SharkNinja makes no warranty of any kind regarding the Site, which is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. SharkNinja expressly disclaims all warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. SharkNinja is not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Site, including, without limitation, that the Site will be error-free, or as to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of any content or information distributed with respect to the Site.SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless SharkNinja and all of its employees, agents, directors, officers, shareholders, attorneys, representatives, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from any breach by you of these Terms.
9. Governing law
For users of the Site who are not individuals residing in the province of Quebec, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to its conflict of law principles, will govern these Terms. Any action to enforce these Terms will be brought in federal or state courts presiding in the County of Middlesex, Massachusetts, United States of America and all parties to these Terms expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of such courts.For users of the Site who are individuals residing in the province of Quebec, the laws of the province of Quebec, without regard to its conflict of law principles, will govern these Terms. Any action to enforce these Terms will be brought in federal or provincial courts in the city of Montreal, Quebec, Canada and all parties to these Terms expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of such courts.This Site is controlled and operated by SharkNinja from its offices in Needham, Massachusetts. SharkNinja makes no representation that the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Site from territories or nations where any aspect of this Site is illegal is prohibited. You access this Site on your own volition and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
10. Entire agreement
These terms make up the entire agreement between SharkNinja and you relating to the Site and replaces any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the Site. If any of these terms shall become invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
11. Payment & Returns
Your telephone or online order is an offer to buy from SharkNinja. SharkNinja reserves the right not to accept an order at its sole discretion.Once you have submitted an order, you will receive an automatic e-mail confirming the details of your order (name, address, product ordered, price, etc.). Such e-mail is a confirmation that the order has been received by SharkNinja and does not constitute acceptance of your order. SharkNinja reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason, regardless of whether your order has been confirmed or your credit card has been charged. In the event that we decline your order, we will cancel or refund any corresponding charge on your credit card. You will be billed for your order at the time your order is shipped. We reserve the right to verify the validity of all orders and cancel any order for any reason, including if we find evidence of fraud, tampering and/or any other violation of these Terms. All orders are subject to verification by us at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion. Payment for the goods you order are payable by all major credit cards, PayPal, gift prepaid cards, and prepaid credit cards. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to change the permitted methods of payment, including without limitation, the credit cards and/or other types of payment options we are able to accept, at any time. The billing address you use when placing your order must match what the respective credit card company has on file. If not, your order will not be processed due to safety and security measures that we have in place for our credit card transaction processing.
All dollar amounts shown on sharkclean.ca and ninjakitchen.ca are in Canadian dollars.
60-Day Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
Updated: October 10, 2018
Unless otherwise stated, any purchase made directly from SharkNinja Operating LLC, online or through our call centers, may be returned within 60 days of receipt of the product for a full refund of the purchase price (less shipping and handling and restocking fees). SharkNinja will refund the purchase price, but not provide a product exchange. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may exercise the 60-day money back guarantee by following the instructions below:
How To Return An Item
- You must return the item within 60 days of receipt of the product along with the original receipt and a signed letter stating your full name, telephone number, address, and the reason for the return. Please contact our customer service center to request a pre-paid mailer for your return by calling us at 855-520-7816.
- Ship your returned item to the address provided on your pre-paid mailer.
Merchandise that has been excessively worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Merchandise showing malicious physical damage is not covered under this policy.
Unless otherwise stated, shipping and handling charges are not refundable. You shall bear all expenses related to shipping charges on machines and/or parts.
Additionally, we will provide refund payments through PayPal for purchases made via PayPal. In the event that the PayPal account used to place the order has been closed or is unable to receive funds, we will issue a bank check and receipt of the refund may be delayed. Please contact our customer service representatives to obtain further PayPal refund assistance.
We reserve the right to include a 10% restocking fee, which would be deducted from your refund. Unless otherwise stated, we do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please call us at 855-520-7816 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy is not to be confused with the manufacturer's warranty which continues even after this 60-day return policy expires.
The estimated delivery time will be specified with your order. Purchases will only be shipped to a valid mailing address recognized by the third party shipping company. We may not be able to ship to all parts of the Canada. In the event we are not able to ship to the shipping address you provide, we will notify you, your order will be cancelled, and you will receive a refund in respect of your purchase (unless you provide an alternate eligible shipping address in Canada).Please note that multiple orders may not always be shipped together. In addition, depending on the size of your order, you may receive several shipments to complete your order.
- Free Shipping
Offer applies on orders over $75 and does not apply outside of Canada. Orders to be shipped to Northwest Territories, Yukon or Nunavut or other territories outside of Canada or to an international address are subject to a surcharge.
- Risk of Loss
All products purchased through the Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. The risk of loss and title for such titles pass to you upon SharkNinja’s delivery of the products to the carrier.
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee for purchases from this Site, or for select products, a 90-day money back guarantee, pursuant to which you may return products to SharkNinja within 60 or 90 days of receipt, as applicable, for a full refund of the purchase price. Unless otherwise stated, shipping and handling charges are not refundable, and you will bear all expenses related to shipping and handling charges incurred in connection with the return. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order. Product exchanges are not available
- Please note that our warehouses will be closed from December 24th -27th, 2021 and also from December 31st, 2021 - January 3rd, 2022. Due to these closures, you may experience service delays and processing times may exceed our standard of 1-4 days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Certain products offered on the Site come with a manufacturer’s limited warranty. If a warranty applies, the applicable warranty will be stated with your order.
If you have any other questions or comments, please contact customer service at 877-581-7375 from Monday to Friday 9 a.m.-9 p.m. ET and Saturday from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. ET. You may also write to us at:4400 Ch du Bois-Franc, Saint-Laurent, QC, H4S 1A7