Shark® Vertex™ DuoClean® PowerFin Upright Vacuum with Powered Lift-Away® and Self-Cleaning Brushroll
Shark® has redefined the ultimate cleaning experience.
Shark has reimagined the upright vacuum to give you our most powerful clean ever. With DuoClean® PowerFins, two brushrolls take on all floor types in your home—with no hair wrap.
Pick up more dirt, debris , and hair in every pass* with no hair wrap.
Meet the Shark® Vertex™ Upright Vacuum
Anti-Allergen Complete Seal
Anti-Allergen Complete Seal captures and traps 99.9%* of dust, allergens, dander, and more, keeping them out of the air you breathe.
PowerFins deliver continuous cleaning contact on all surfaces, digging deep into carpets and directly engaging floors with better pet hair pickup vs. Shark bristle nozzles.
Powerfully pulls in long hair and pet hair, sending it straight to the dust cup—no more hair wrap.
Concentrated power for the most suction of any Shark vacuum. Based on ASTM F558, measured at the hose.
Ultra-powerful pickup—seamlessly switch from carpets to floors.
Powered Lift-Away mode
Lift away the pod to reach under furniture and more, while never losing motorized power in the floor nozzle.
Lift away the pod and take powerful cleaning everywhere—stairs, couches, shelves, and more.
• Shark’s most powerful vacuum ever, with incredible suction and innovative cleaning technologies.
• DuoClean PowerFins - A PowerFin roller and a soft roller combine on all floors. Continuous cleaning contact to dig deep into carpets, directly engage floors, and pick up more in every pass. (vs. original DuoClean)
• Self-cleaning brushroll for powerful pet hair pickup with no hair wrap.
• Engineered to pick up more pet hair with no hair wrap (vs. shark bristle nozzles)
• Powered Lift-Away®: Lift away the pod for motorized cleaning under furniture, or detach the nozzle and clean above the floor.
• Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology® and a HEPA filter trap 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner. (Based on ASTM F1977 of particles .3 microns or larger.)
• Powerful LED lights on the nozzle reveal hidden debris around your home.
• Active Glide™ Technology: smooth maneuverability on hard floors and carpets while maintaining powerful suction.
• Includes tools to tackle stubborn pet hair and hard-to-reach spaces.
|Cleaning Path Width||30.48 cm|
|Hose Length||1.68 m|
|Cord Length||9.14 m|
|Product Dimensions (cm)||30.48 cm L x 38.33 cm W x 117.48 cm H|
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.95 L|
|Filter Type||Foam and Felt|
Free shipping on all orders over $75*
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee for purchases from this Site, or for select products, a 90-day money back guarantee. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order.
*does not apply outside of Canada. Orders to be shipped to Northwest Territories, Yukon or Nunavut or other territories outside of Canada or to an international address are subject to a surcharge.
- Dusting Brush
- Pet Crevice Tool
How do I assemble my vacuum?
- Insert the wand into the pod.
- Insert the handle into the wand.
- Connect the hose into the back of the pod, until it clicks into place.
For proper operation, ensure all parts are firmly clicked into place.
How do I use the different cleaning modes?
To clean bare floors, tile, and low pile area rugs:
- Slide the surface selector switch to Hard Floor.
- Press the power button, tilt the handle back while gently stepping on the floor nozzle. Note that the brushroll will spin slower in this mode.
Note: Use Hard Floor setting for max suction when cleaning above floors and for easier maneuverability on low pile area rugs
To clean low pile carpets:
- Slide the surface selector switch to the middle setting; Carpet/Low Pile .
- Tilt the handle back while gently stepping on the floor nozzle.
To clean thick carpets:
- Slide the surface selector switch to the top setting; Thick Carpet.
- Tilt the handle back while gently stepping on the floor nozzle. Note that the brushroll will spin in faster this mode.
When and how do I clean the filters?
Rinse the pre-motor foam and felt filters every 3 months, or as needed.
- First, remove the dust cup to access the pre-motor filters.
- Slide up the release latches on both sides of the dust cup handle. Lift the dust cup up and away from the pod.
- Remove the foam and felt filters.
- Rinse both filters with water only.
- Allow filters to air-dry completely (at least 24 hours) before reinstalling.
- Once dry, install the felt filter first, followed by the foam filter.
- Reinstall the dust cup by placing the bottom of the dust cup into the pod and then tilting until it clicks into place.
Rinse the post-motor HEPA filter every 12 months, or as needed.
- Pull the latch under the HEPA filter cover and lift off the cover. This is located underneath the Lift-Away logo on the bottom of the pod.
- Remove the HEPA filter, press the side latch
- Rinse with water only.
- Allow filter to air-dry completely (at least 24 hours) before reinstalling.
- Once dry, reinstall the HEPA filter.
- Reattach the HEPA filter cover until it clicks into place.
When and how do I empty the dust cup?
- Press the button on the top of the pod. Lift the dust cup up and away from the pod.
- Hold the dust cup over the trash and press the bottom door release button.
- Tap gently to empty contents.
- Close the dust cup door, pressing it until it clicks into place.
- If needed, turn the dust cup upside down over the trash and press the top release buttons.
- Tap gently to remove contents. Clear debris from the cone-shaped screen.
- To reinstall, place bottom of dust cup into the pod and then tilt until it clicks into place.